The rainproof photovoltaic roof-integrated systems
The rainproof integrated roof system for the highest standards of aesthetics and functionality based on an innovative profile system.
The installation of the Intra roof-integrated system is particularly economical thanks to fewer system components and the ergonomic system installation from top to bottom. The modules are installed easily and quickly, without tools.
Highest quality and safety
The water-tightness of the roof is ensured by conducting water away at the module level. Ventilation and the drainage of condensation are incorporated in the profile. The whole system is in line with state-specific permits and certificates and offers proven functional and structural safety: The water-tightness testing has been successfully completed in acc. with prEN 15601 and the fire protection testing with DIN ENV 1187. The mounting system has obtained certification by TÜV.com.
Long life cycle
High quality materials ensure the exceptional longevity of the system. The highly UV resistant sealing ensures lasting
The quick installation system needs no tools and is manageable for all fabricators. Due to the low number of parts
pre-framing of the modules is unnecessary.
The system is pre-assembled by us to suit individual requirements.
GehrTec® Intra - Technical Data
- Place of use: pitched roofs
- Pitch: 10-60°
- Installation: pre-assembled profile holding rails and waterproofing profiles installation of the modules without tools
- Solar Modules: First Solar (thin-film); Innotech Solar (crystalline)
- Module dimensions: First Solar 1,200 x 600 mm; Innotech Solar 1,650 x 1,000 mm
- Module orientation: horizontal
- Module fixing: Insertion into holding profiles
- Rail system: GehrTec® Profile system
- System profiles: Aluminium EN AW 6063
- Water-tightness: sole roof sealing at module level