The flexible rooftop installation system for photovoltaic modules
The GehrTec® Top is an arbitrarily scalable system for rooftop mounting of framed and frameless solar modules on various roofs.
The solar modules can be fixed quickly and flexibly by a 4 point clamp. The system enables a high degree of pre-fabrication and, due to the few system parts, results in extremely low material costs.
All components “made in Germany” are of high quality aluminium or stainless steel (ISO standard). Thanks to its high
load-bearing ability the GehrTec® Top fulfils the requirements of DIN 1055 and has received the “LGA-tested Quality” certificate from TÜV Rheinland.
Long life cycle
The high quality system parts, high resistance to corrosion and the extensively tested system design guarantee particularly long operational reliability.
The unique profiled rail system enables flexible installation of framed and frameless solar modules. Each groove allows for screwing in nuts and bolts at any point.
Design software for configuration and calculation is available.
The GehrTec® Top mounting system received the "LGA tested Quality Certificate" from TÜV Rheinland, which provides evidence of defined, constant and exalted quality.
GehrTec® Top - Technical Data
- Place of use: pitched roofs, rooftops
- Pitch of roof: >5°… <50°
- Installation: rooftop mounting
- Solar modules: frameless (laminate), framed (aluminium)
- Module dimensions: max. length 2,000 mm; max. width 1,300 mm
- Module orientation: vertical (portrait format), horizontal, (landscape format)
- Module fixing: middle clamps, end clamps
- Rail system: single, double (cross-rail system)
- System profiles: extruded profiles in acc. with EN AW6063 T66